Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Start of Something Wonderful



I just wanted to introduce my blue-eyed beauty to you guys!! Her name is Sailor and she was born on November 25, 2006. This little girl is full of personality and just a joy to be around! I know what my purpose is in this world now. It's to raise this little girl (and her future brothers and sisters) to know the love of Jesus Christ that she may share that love with others!! I want to be the best wife and mommy that I can be! I have recently had the privilege to become a full-time stay-at-home mommy!! And I know not every one has that privilege so I wanted to start this blog to give working mommies out there a one-stop information center. I plan to post anything from quick meal recipes to health/beauty news to baby fashion and even some fun family time ideas!! You'll want to make frequent stops and get the latest scoop! Feel free to leave messages, I love feedback! You can also email me with any ideas for posts at sailorbug06@yahoo.com. Blessings in Christ!!

No comments: